Monaco says he wants to go ahead with his grand prize

The Automobile Club de Monaco through its official channels came to the step of the rumors about a possible cancellation and confirmed the F1, the FE and a historical test.

Monaco-says-he-wants-to-go-ahead-with-his-grand-prize

The Monaco F1 GP, scheduled for May 23, continues despite the fact that its celebration had been called into question due to the coronavirus crisis. The organizers of the event and F1 itself have ensured that the race on the Monte Carlo street circuit will not be suspended, as it already happened in 2020. In addition, the Automobile Club of Monaco announced that three competitions are planned for the streets of the Principality: Formula 1, Formula E and a quote from historical ones.

As it is an urban track, with the logistical anticipation that entails in the installation and assembly of the elements of a circuit, doubts began to arise, enlarged by the mobility restrictions, quarantines and existing curfews. More with the precedent of the cancellation of the Australian GP, whose semi-urban circuit requires an approximate period of two months of work. “Despite the latest rumors that are circulating on certain websites and on social media, the ACM can confirm that the Monaco GP will be held from May 20 to 23 this year. The ACM also confirms the Historic Grand Prix (April 23-25) and the Monaco ePrix (May 8) ”, reported the Automobile Club de Monaco through its official channels.



Photos from as.com
Powered by Blogger.