Leganés return to a routine still conditioned by the snow

Martí's team returned to training after three days without being able to do so due to the storm Filomena. Of course, he did it in the afternoon and with some delay.


The Leganés has returned to normal training this afternoon, although yes, still conditioned by the effects of the last snowfalls caused by the storm Filomena. José Luis Martí's team exercised in the afternoon and did so without absences due to circulatory problems (the Madrid roads are still in a delicate situation), but at a different time than usual.

The pepineros footballers were summoned at 15:30, but the session started a little later. In fact, it ended around 7:00 p.m. It is not a very normal hour and less for a team that always trains in the morning. But that's what there is. This way ... or not at all.

Y is that Leganés tried to return to the routine yesterday in a formula similar to the one put into operation today, but could not as a result of the impossibility for the players to reach the town or, for those who live in the city, access to the Butarque Sports Facility, its training center.

The team had to exercise telematically, something similar to what they were forced to do during the months of confinement. Today's is the first time Leganés has trained since last Friday, when the last session in the ID Butarque took place. On Saturday the snowfalls prevented the previous work before the match against Almería, which also had to be suspended sine die because of the snow.

El Leganés and Royalverd, the company that takes care of Butarque's lawn care, and ID Butarque are already working with increased material and personnel to condition both facilities to the best possible conditions. It should be remembered that next Saturday Leganés will play against Sevilla in their fiefdom in the Copa del Rey round of 32 match (20:30). By then the snow problem should be solved, at least for access to the stadium and for the match.

Photos from as.com
Powered by Blogger.