Ferrari will ask that the sanction be reviewed Vettel and will not appeal

According to Reuters, the Italian team will not formally appeal the sanction that prevented the German driver from winning in Canada.


Ferrari will not formally appeal the sanction that prevented its pilot Sebastian Vettel from winning the recent Canadian Grand Prix of Formula 1, according to comments on Thursday to the agency 'Reuters' sources close to the Italian team, but that this one will ask with new evidences that the decision of the International Automobile Federation (FIA) .

The final date for Ferrari to present a formal protest is this same Thursday night, 96 hours after the end of the race played in Montreal and ended with victory Briton Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) after a five-second penalty to the German for an unsafe maneuver during an overtaking.

So, a spokeswoman for Ferrari said that are still working on the collection of tests, so he could not confirm 100 % what measures they will take. And a source from the FIA itself told Reuters that the Rampante Cavallino team will not make such an appeal.

Even the Daily Mail newspaper reported earlier that Ferrari director Mattia Binotto had written to the FIA to announce that your team will not protest that five-second penalty that was applied to Vettel after the race.



Photos from as.com

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.